Stillingstittel: Senior UX Designer
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to the Risk & Credit product team. Help us push the limits by developing new exciting data, analytics and AI based products for the real time world!
You have great skills for designing modern products with a portfolio to show for it. As a Senior UX Designer at Dun & Bradstreet you will drive the end to end product perspective through our Product Discovery process, defining real customer problems, formulating hypotheses and ways to test them. You’ll be working together with other great designers, product managers, marketeers and developers to create new concepts, and optimize features with focus on the value creation and end to end customer experience.
Concretely, this job is about;
Work in close collaboration with the product manager and tech lead through our agile product development process, pushing our business forward
Formulate and validate key hypotheses for the product through prototypes, target customer interviews and business experiments
Plan screening and recruitment of target customers
Interview target customers, discover insights and develop ideas thru co-creation
Run workshops in cross functional groups
Gather and share customer insights, hypothesis and ideas throughout the company
Prepare customer journeys, personas, user flows, prototypes, wireframes and other relevant artefacts throughout the whole UX design process
You and your experience
It would be great if you have experience of UX strategy work in a product team setting, as well as an expertise in usability and the ability to be hands on, producing prototypes and design materials, knowing that sometimes the details is what is the most important, always willing to test everything with our customers.
In addition we would like you to have:
- Degree in Design, Service Design, Interaction Design, Human Factors, HCI, Communications, Social science or similar field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in UX design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish and ability to interact with internal stakeholders and customers
- Experience in operating in an international organization
- Experience in successfully working on customer centric initiatives and a solid understanding of user experience, user research, interaction design and UI design
- Experience in doing interviews and gathering customer insights
- Experience in producing prototypes, wireframes, user flows, customer journeys
- Experience in facilitating workshops
- Experience in successfully presenting and implementing design solutions with stakeholders and developers
Your home base will be in the UX team in Oslo but you will work in a multi-disciplinary team with amazing colleagues from around the world.
Join us on our exciting journey! Please provide a portfolio of work as a PDF or website link in your application.